Getting started with your Clip
The best way of setting up your new Pebblebee Clip, Card, or Tag is by following our web setup guide. It allows us to check your device model and provide you with the best setup guide for you.
Our web setup guide can be accessed on your phone by scanning the QR code that comes attached to the product. You can use your phone's camera to scan the QR code.
To ensure a smooth experience, please follow the below recommendations:
- Plug your Pebblebee device to charge before start.
- Turn the Bluetooth of your phone ON.
- Use Google Chrome's latest version as a browser.
Depending on your phone model, when you scan the QR code you might need to tap on the link tap appear on the screen, or take a picture for the QR code reader option to appear. If you are unable to scan the QR Code, just tap the link below on your phone:
Your Pebblebee Clip can be used with Pebblebee or Apple Find My networks. If you are not sure which app to choose, we have made an article explaining the different features each app has to offer, check here for more: Which app should I choose?
Add your Clip to the Find My app
The Apple Find My™ app is a native app on iPhones and iPads. With OS version iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5, and macOS Big Sur 11.1 or above you can use it to locate your items.
To add your Pebblebee to the Find My app, please follow the below steps:
- Make sure the Bluetooth of your phone is ON
- Plug your Pebblebee device to charge.
- Open the Apple Find My™ app
- Tap to open the ‘Items’ tab
- Click on “Other supported item”
- On the Pebblebee device, double-press the button under the Pebblebee logo. Your item should beep and start flashing.
- A pop-up on the app will appear once the phone detects it.
- Follow the in-app instructions to name and link this item to your Apple ID.
- Tap on Finish.
Check here for more details: Add Clip, Card or Tag to the Find My app
Add your Clip to the Pebblebee app
If you are an Android user, or if you opt to use your Pebblebee Clip with the Pebblebee app, please follow the below steps:
- Install the Pebblebee app.
- If you are using iOS or Android, just search for it on the App Store or Google Play or click on the links below.
Download the Pebblebee iOS app.
Download the Pebblebee Android app
- Follow the in-app instructions to create and set up your account.
- On the devices tab, click on the upper right corner on the + symbol
- Locate the button on the front of the device, under the Pebblebee logo.
- Press the button twice. Your item will beep and the app will detect it and connect.
- Click to 'Pair and accept'. (Your phone might have additional steps)
- Follow the in-app instructions.
- Tap on your device’s name to change settings, enable features, and check its info.
Check here for more details: Add Clip, Card or Tag to the Pebblebee app
Learn more about your Pebblebee Clip
How to check your Clip battery How can I check the Clip and Card battery status?
How to factory reset your Clip Factory Reset your item
Clip video tutorials Clip - Video tutorials