Why is my device not beeping when I hit buzz?
There is more than one reason why your device may not buzz when you try to find it using the app.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled.
- You can check if it's enabled or by going on your phone settings.
- Check the battery of your device.
- Recharge if your device is a Black Card, a Finder 2.0 or a Found.
- Check the battery if it is a Finder 1.0 or Honey. Replace the battery if it's dead.
- Check if you allowed the app to use all permissions. For more info about the required permissions check this article Required permissions.
- Try resetting the Bluetooth on your phone by switching them OFF and back ON. Turning airplane mode On and Off also helps.
- Force close the app and reopen by swiping it to kill it.
If you are still having trouble after trying all the above steps, please contact email@example.com