In order to provide an accurate and reliable location of your valuables, please enable all requested permissions. There are some permissions that are required to ensure the app will perform properly.
- Allow Receiving Notifications
- Allow “Always” use of your Bluetooth
- Access to Your Motion & Fitness Activity (motion data is used to provide accurate Left Behind™ alerts).
- Allow “Always” use of your location to allow the App to accurately keep track of your valuables
- Camera (Optional, just required if you want to personalize your account).
We strongly recommend keeping your phone’s Bluetooth and Location always ON.
- If you are using your app with a Found device only, Bluetooth is optional, although highly recommended to reduce power consumption on your Found’s battery life. (You will still be reminded to reactivate Bluetooth).
- For all other devices: Card, Clip. Tag, Finder 2, Black Card, Finder and Honey, Bluetooth must be kept ON in order to keep track of the last known location of your valuables.