Setting up Alexa
How can I use Alexa with my Pebblebee device?
Make sure your Pebblebee account has been verified and that you’ve claimed your device.
- Download the Amazon Alexa app.
- Tell Alexa to "enable the Pebblebee skill".
- Go to the "Skills & Games" page of the Alexa app.
- Go to the "Your Skills" section and click on "Find my Phone and Keys" under the "Enabled" tab.
- Select the option to "Link" your account.
- Enter the email address used on your Pebblebee account.
- Input the verification code that was emailed to you.
- Go to the Pebblebee app and select a voice tag for your device in settings (this could be “keys” or “wallet)
- Tell Alexa to “Ask Pebblebee to find my <voice tag>”.
- "Alexa, Ask Pebblebee to buzz my phone"
- "Alexa, Ask Pebblebee to locate my keys"