Why won't the Honey light turn off?
If the light on the Honey stays on when a battery is placed in, the device can be remotely fixed by resetting the Honey.
Please follow these steps to reset our Honey:
- Please remove the battery.
- If you need help with that, check How do I change the Honey battery?
- Take your Honey, without the battery.
- Use two metal leads, such as a spoon or knife, to touch the metal leads in the Honey. That will release any power build up and restart the system. The light should turn off immediately.
- Now that that the light is off, insert the battery back.
- Turn the Honey back on.