How to force kill or close the app
Swipe closing the app can help you fix some common problems with the app UI and make it refresh and update. To make sure you have a properly refresh, please check the steps below:
How to refresh the app on iOS
It depends on the OS version:
- From the Home Screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen or double-click the Home button to show your most recently used apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
Suggested link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
How to refresh the app on Android
The steps vary between devices and brands. Here follows some generic steps, but you can also search the exact steps for your phone.
A generic steps for closing an app on Android:
- From the Home Screen, open the recently used apps on the square ■ or hamburgers ≡ button on the bottom of the screen. It could also be o swipe and down (depending on your phone).
- Swipe to find the app you want to close down.
- Once you found the Pebblebee app preview, hold in the middle of the screen and swipe up (or left) to close it.
Search terms suggestion: "How to close an app on my <your phone model>"