Setting up Google Assistant
How can I use Google Assistant with my Pebblebee device?
Make sure your Pebblebee account has been verified and that you’ve claimed your device.
Add a voice tag for your device
- Open the Pebblebee app
- On the Devices tab, click the device from your list.
- Once you are on the device screen, click on the Voice Tag section.
- Choose the option that best describes your device. This will be the name you will use when calling your device (It will be different than the name you gave to your device).
- Click to confirm.
Setup the Pebblebee Skill on the Google Assistant app
- Download the Google Assistant app.
- Tap on the icon on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the light bulb icon on the top right corner.
- Click to "Explore more from Assistant".
- Search for "Pebblebee".
- Click to "Try it".
Link the Pebblebee app and the Google Assistant
- Login to Pebblebee using the same email address you used on the app.
- Input the verification code that Pebblebee emailed to you.
- Ask Google to find your device: “Ask Pebblebee to find my <voice tag>”.
- "Hey Google, Ask Pebblebee to find my phone."
- "Hey Google, Ask Pebblebee to find my keys."