Setting up Google Assistant
How can I use Google Assistant with my Pebblebee device?
Make sure your Pebblebee account has been verified and that you’ve claimed your device.
- Open your Google Assistant app and click the 'Explore more from Assistant' button.
- Search for 'Pebblebee'.
- Click on the 'Link' button at the top of the page.
- Login to Pebblebee using the same email address you used on the app.
- Input the verification code that was emailed to you.
- Go to the Pebblebee app and select a voice tag for your device in settings (this could be “keys” or “wallet)
- Tell Google Assistant to “Ask Pebblebee to find my <voice tag>”.
i.e. "Hey Google, Ask Pebblebee to buzz my phone"
i.e. "Hey Google, Ask Pebblebee to locate my keys"