Setting up Google Assistant
How can I use Google Assistant with my Pebblebee device?
Make sure your Pebblebee account has been verified and that you’ve claimed your device.
Add a voice tag for your device
- Open the Pebblebee app
- On the Devices tab, click the device from your list.
- Once you are on the device screen, click on the Voice Tag section.
- Choose the option that best describes your device. This will be the name you will use when calling your device (It will be different than the name you gave to your device).
- Click to confirm.
Setup the the Google Assistant app
- Download the Google Assistant app and log in
- Use Google Assistant to find your device by saying
- "Hey Google, find my Keys on Pebblebee app!"
- "Hey Google, look up my Backpack on the Pebblebee app!"