- Tracking mode- if you have a yearly paid subscription you can change the tracking mode depending on your preference (Note the tracking mode directly affects the battery life). More: Found Tracking Modes
- Virtual fence- sets a perimeter around your location; if the device leaves or enters that location you will get an alert. You can create virtual fences for your commonly visited places. [Available on iOS - coming soon on Android]. More: The Virtual Fence
- History- Check the visited points in a day. This shows where the device has been with multiple points. More: What is Location History?
- Find phone- use this feature to push the button on your Found to ring and find your phone. You need to enable this feature, by switching the Find Phone toggle to ON and choosing a ring tone for your phone. The Find Phone feature
- Voice Assistant- use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to help locate your device. The voice tag is the keyword you would assign when using these features. More: What is a voice tag?
- Left behind- helps you not forget your daily items when you are leaving. If enabled, you will be notified if you have left your device behind. Our algorithms verify if you have moved and if your device is still with you in the last few minutes. If not, you will receive an alert while you are not so far to come back. More: What is the left behind?
- Mark as lost - crowd GPS- If your device is truly lost you can enable this feature and the whole Pebblebee community will help you find it. You will receive an updated last known location on your Pebblebee app if someone else comes into range of your device. Don’t worry. This process is completely anonymous and no one will know where your device is besides you. Check this article Your Found LTE is lost.
- Directions- get directions from your location to the device location by pushing “directions” button on the left side of the screen under the picture of your device. What does directions mean?
- Share- you are now able to share your device with others, click on share, and type in the email of the person whom you want to share with. For the Found, only the owner can buzz the device. The shared account will be able to see the last location and history location of the shared device. Share or unshare your device