How to add your Clip or Card to Apple Find My™ app?
The Apple Find My™ app is a native app on iPhones and iPads. With OS version iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5, and macOS Big Sur 11.1 or above you can use it to locate your items.
To add your Clip or Card, please follow the below steps:
- Open the Apple Find My™ app.
- Make sure the Bluetooth of your phone is ON
- Tap to open the ‘Items’ tab
- Click on “Other supported item”
- Find the button on the device - under the Pebblebee logo and press the button twice. Your item will beep and the app will detect it and connect.
- Follow the in-app instructions to name and link this item to your Apple Id.
- Tap on Finish.
Features available for Clip and Card on the Find My™ app
Here are some of the features you can use with Clip and Card when you use them with the Find My™ app.
Directions in Maps - gives you directions to your item’s last location on the map.
Play Sound - find your item by making your device buzz
Lost mode - helps get your device back in case someone else finds it.
Left Behind alerts - notifies you if you have left without your item.