How to add your Clip, Card or Tag to Apple Find My™ app?
The Apple Find My™ app is a native app on iPhones and iPads. With OS version iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5, and macOS Big Sur 11.1 or above you can use it to locate your items.
To add your Clip or Card, please follow the below steps:
- Make sure the Bluetooth of your phone is ON
- Open the Apple Find My™ app
- Tap to open the ‘Items’ tab
- Click on “Other supported item”
- On the Pebblebee device, double-press the button under the Pebblebee . Your item should beep and start flashing.
- A pop-up on the app will appear once the phone detects it.
- Follow the in-app instructions to name and link this item to your Apple ID.
- Tap on Finish.
Features available for Clip, Card and Tag on the Find My™ app
Here are some of the features you can use with Clip and Card when you use them with the Find My™ app.
Directions in Maps - gives you directions to your item’s last location on the map.
Play Sound - find your item by making your device buzz
Lost mode - helps get your device back in case someone else finds it.
Left Behind alerts - notifies you if you have left without your item.
Share - share your unit with other Find My users.