How to join the Android beta Program
We have put in 100% effort to create a great app experience for you! With millions of Pebblebee devices around the globe, we want you to have the best tracking app out there.
If you want to have a sneak peek and get early access to our latest version of the app, join our BETA testing program at the link below. BETA testers will also get insights into our latest products and features before they are rolled out.
- Subscribe to the Android Open beta program
To join via web:
- https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.pebblebee.app.hive3Note: You must be logged to the same account you use in your Google Play to join.
To join from your Android phone:
- Scroll down and click on 'Join' on the 'Join the beta' section.
- Check back later.
- It can take from a couple of minutes to a few hours to finish joining the beta app.
- When it is finished, the title of the app on Google Play will show 'Pebblebee App (Beta)'.Unfortunately, there is nothing Pebblebee can do to accelerate the process. Please allow a couple of hours as it might take some time depending on your phone. For more info, check Google page here.
- Install the app.
- If you already have the app installed, click on 'Update'.
- Done! You are now part of the Pebblebee beta program.
How do I leave the Pebblebee beta program?
You can leave the Pebblebee Beta at any time. When you leave, you may lose some of the features that are not available to the public app yet.
Leave the beta program using the opt-out URL
- Go to the same link you used to join: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.pebblebee.app.hive3
- Click to 'Leave the program'.
Leave the beta program using the Play Store
- Go to the Play Store.
- Search for the Pebblebee app.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- On the section "You're a beta tester" Click to Leave.
At the top right, tap the profile icon.
To continue to use the app after you leave the Pebblebee beta program
- Once you have unsubscribed from the beta program. Uninstall the app.
- Reinstall the app from the Play Store.
Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com.